Nevertheless




Teachers, educators,

Am I really going to be holding those statuses?

Ambitious, prestigious,

Am I able to have those until the end of my services?


Patience,

Easy to say yet not easy to stay.

Passion,

Easy to feel yet so easy to kill.


As I watch the kid,

As I watch him greet,

I do look unaware,

But my mind goes everywhere.


Will these feelings grow?

Or these feelings that I will throw?


Will I keep loving?

Will I keep trying?

When the day has come when I finally become a teacher.


Nevertheless,

Second by second,

Minute by minute,

Hour by hour,

I am still here,

Trying, fighting,

Hoping that all these tears will bloom into some beautiful flowers.




Comments

  1. Your poem is really meaningful, you have put lots of memories into it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This poem really conveys a deep meaning. You should write more poem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really can understand you feelings through this poem. Good job on finding new talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The insecurity is understandable. i felt that way too... almost all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, I feel you. The feeling of insecurity should not hold you back from being a great teacher, yeahh. You have all the time you need to improve yourself even though you are already a good one. The poem is beautiful too, it describes your feelings in a creative way, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your poem struck my heart. I love it a lot

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment